First of all, let me explain what Is AT&T Universal Card? the AT&T Universal Card is a credit card provided by Citi bank. So, after getting ATT Universal Card lots of users having doubts about how to log in to AT&T Universal Card and What is the online activation process of ATT universal credit card. So, in this article, I will explain lots of things about ATT credit cards and it’s services and benefits.
What is the AT&T Universal Credit Card and why they started?
AT&T offers Credit cards for consumers with excellent credit ratings through its financial partner Citibank. AT&T Universal Card gives an online web portal that enables you to handle all aspects of your AT&T Universal card account. Citi’s ThankYou Rewards Network offers a free rewards program that includes travel, gifts, and merchandise at major retailers and restaurants.
The AT&T Universal Card is available in two varieties: the Universal Savings Platinum Card and the Universal Savings and Rewards Card. Both have great benefits for AT&T customers and more general benefits offered by Citi. Payment login information is available on Citi’s page.
Benefits of AT&T Universal Card
- Retail purchase protection
- Zero liability on unauthorized purchases
- 24-hour fraud protection
- No Annual Fee
- Auto rental insurance
- Emergency travel assistance
- Automatic Travel Accident Insurance
- Best Rewards Point
AT&T Universal Card Login Process
If you want to pay your credit card bill, you need to know how to make a payment quickly and easily. Paying online is often the fastest, most convenient way to ensure your payment is on time. Where can you go to access the AT&T Universal Card Login Page?
Many people would assume they should visit the AT&T website, but what you are really doing is going to Citi’s website. You can log in on your main page of this universal card.
If this is your first-time login in, you must register first. You can do this by clicking the “Register for online access” button below your access data. You need the card number or account number to start the process.
Once you have signed in, you have access to a wide range of functions that keep you up to date with your billing. You can review past and current statements, view your account summary, monitor current account activity, and make online bill payments.
How to Activate AT&T Universal Card Online?
The new AT&T Universal Cardholders, who have just received their card by post, may activate their card in the AT&T Card Sign-On portal before start using it. Activating an AT&T Universal card online is very easy and simple and can be completed in a few steps like
- Go to the same AT&T Universal Cards powered by CITI Bank site universalcard.com
- Click the “Activate a Card” link found near the bottom of the ‘Sign On’ tab at the left-hand side of the page.
- Enter your AT&T Universal Credit Card Numbers without spaces or dashes.
- Press the “Continue” button to provide the required details following the on-screen instructions to activate your AT&T Universal Card.
How To Do Online Payment For ATT Credit Card?
Paying with the AT&T Universal Card is very easy after logging in. First, enter your User ID and Password and then click the “Login” button at the bottom of the screen. From here follow these instructions:
- AT&T has an online account facility by which you can manage your account and make payments to and from your account online.
- To make your AT&T Universal credit card payment go to universalcard.com or click this Citi Link action to log in, register, view your statement, or manage your account online.
Pay by Phone:
- 1-877-288-4577 is the AT&T Credit Card Payment Phone Number.
Pay by Mail:
AT&T Credit Card Payment Mailing Address is given below. You are suggested to include your AT&T account number to check. You should know that your account number is placed on your statement.
- AT&T Universal Card
- O. Box 183037
- Columbus, OH 43218-3037.
AT&T Universal Card Customer Support Phone Numbers
- 800-423-4343 (Contact)
- 800-423-4343 (Support)
Explaining Types of AT&T Universal Card
There are three types of AT&T Universal Card that is personal and business cards. AT&T offers three main credit cards included in the Universal card range. The Platinum card has good interest and savings potential, the Savings and Rewards card gets you savings on other AT&T products and services, and the Business card has a point scheme to help save with business expenditures.
- Universal Savings Platinum
- Universal Savings and Rewards
- T&T Universal Business Rewards Card
- Citibank Customer Service
- P.O. Box 6500
- Sioux Falls, SD 57117
How to Redeem Universal card Reward Points?
There are two Ways to Redeem Your Reward Points
- First, visit thankyou.com where you enter your sixteen digits of card & other authenticate information and claim Reward point. You can also browse the huge rewards network at citi.com/att. Select “rewards home” from the large menu and click on it and redeem your reward points earned by your shopping.
- Second, you can Redeem Reward points by calling this Number 1-800-THANKYOU (1-800-842-6596).
The AT&T Universal Card from Citi earns the most rewards when you use it for AT&T and eligible retail and travel website purchases. The card earns two points per dollar on purchases with AT&T and on purchases made online at eligible retail and travel websites. All other purchases earn one point per dollar. Spend $1,000 in purchases within three months of account opening, and you’ll earn 10,000 bonus points.
Consumer and Office employees need to find a Credit card that offers a combination of features and benefits at a reasonable price. The Citi bank AT&T Telecoms Global Business Universal Card benefits businesses whose employees have a mobile phone or other services through AT&T while offering refunds for gasoline and office supplies. To be eligible for this card, applicants must have excellent credit score ratings. If you need a credit card for business purposes and need good benefits without annual costs, this product is the perfect choice for you. Hope this may help you and enjoy your life.
That was all about the AT&T Universal Card Login at Universalcard.com. I hope you understood this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this AT&T Universal Card Login then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone. Thanks!