Hey Guys, Are you a User of Bigpond’s Email Service? And are you struggling with their login system? Then Here I’m going to share the login guide of bigpond webmail service. i hope this login guide will help you and you can get a solution of the bigpond webmail login issue.
Telstra Bigpond Webmail Login Guide
Bigpond e-mail service provider (ESP) offers services for sending and receiving e-mail. Bigpond email Service will help you create email templates, manage your contact lists, and send and track your campaigns on a larger scale. Most email account providers are free, but this is Paid Webmail with premium features.
In Australia, One of the biggest telecommunications Telstra’s introduces Bigpond Email Service to Provide Paid Email service to a majority of clients. In 2013 Telstra rebranding Bigpond Webmail to “Telstra Mail”. Here We will help you through the Bigpond / Telstra Email Login Guide here in order to understand the login process easily.
Features of Telstra Bigpond Webmail
Here are the Top Features of Bigpond / Telstra email service provider:
Reputation: Your Bigpond email login provider had an excellent reputation. An email address is one of the first things your customers see
Archiving Features: Telstra Bigpond email provider allow you to save, store, archive and search your messages.
Security: Bigpond Email Service will help keep your messages secure and protect you from unauthorized access to email accounts.
Spam Filter: Spam messages are wasting your time and you don’t want to read them. Therefore, you need a Bigpond email service that has a system in place to detect and filter spam messages.
Reliability: Your email service provider should work when you really need them. Email outages can lead to dissatisfied or lost customers.
Storage: Storage is one of the important considerations when choosing an email service provider. It would be helpful if you take into account the space available in your account.
Ease of Use: Your employee will need to create and use an email account as your business grows. You need to look for the Telstra email service provider that is easy to use and thus reduces employee training time.
Advanced Features: Bigpond ESP Provides Advanced features such as the ability to schedule tasks or get messages based on your specific business needs.
Integration: Telstra BigPond email services work well with other business software, such as Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, Mailspring, Microsoft Exchange, and Apple Mail.
How to Register Bigpond Email Account?
All those who haven’t yet signed up for Bigpond email service, follow these below-given steps to create a new Bigpond/Telstra Email Account
- First and foremost, go to this link https://id.telstra.com.au/register using your respective device’s web browser.
- There you have a registration form, which you have to fill out completely in three sections:
- In the first Option “Your Username and Password” section; enter the email address that you want to use as your username and also set a new password for your Bigpond account by entering it twice for confirmation.
- In the second section “Your data”; Please enter your first name, last name, and date of birth in the corresponding empty text fields.
- In the third “Your Telstra Account” section enter your Telstra mobile number in order to receive the verification code on it.
- After you have completely completed the form, click/tap the “Continue” button.
- while processing prompt box will appear and inside it, you’ll have to provide that received code and click on the ‘Verify’ button to complete the verification as well as the account creation process.
- Next options will pop up on the same login page’s screen and your work is just to provide your ‘Bigpond username or Business ID’ and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- That’s it you had successfully created Bigpond Email Account
How to Log Into Telstra Bigpond Webmail Account?
- First of all Open this secure login page of Telstra Webmail access https://signon.bigpond.com/login.
- For Speedy access, you can bookmark the above link and add it to your favorite tab.
- Secondly, you need to have credentials of your Bigpond email account and you need to carefully enter the required information for login.
- Now you have to click the login button and access your Bigpond Telstra webmail.
What Is The Reason Behind The Login Issue Of Telstra Bigpond Webmail Account?
There could be several reasons why you are unable to log in to Bigpond Webmail. In this step, we will try to help you solve this.
Check our Internet or Bigpond Login page
- The first step is to make sure that you can connect to the internet and Check the Login page on https://signon.bigpond.com/login to rule out maintenance or server problems. If there are no known issues, continue to the next step.
Check your login details and page
- Check that you are on the correct login page for Webmail
- Make sure you type in the correct email account and password.
How to Reset Bigpond Webmail Login Password?
- First, you need to go to the login page and there is Forgot Password link below the password filed option.
- Click on that now You will be redirected to the “Password Reset Page” where you will have to enter the “Username” of your account in the required field again.
- In continuation, click on the “Send Email” button to receive an email from Telstra/Bigpond server with a link using which you can reset your password.
- Now, as you received the email, click the ‘Reset Password Link’ from it.
- This action will grant you permission to reset your Bigpond email account’s password by redirecting you onto the ‘Password Reset Page.’
- There, all you have to do is simply enter a ‘New Password’ twice for your Bigpond email account in the ‘New Password text field and ‘Confirm New Password text-field.’
How to Configure Bigpond Email Server to Third-Party Email?
Bigpond Email Settings for Desktop Email Programs
|Bigpond IMAP Server Name||imap.telstra.com|
|IMAP Incoming Port||993|
|IMAP Username||Enter your bigpond email address i.e [email protected] or @bigpond.net.au or @telstra.com|
|IMAP Password||Enter your Email Account password for authorization|
Bigpond/Telstra Incoming POP3 Server Settings
|Bigpond (POP3) Server Name||pop.telstra.com|
|Incoming (POP3) Server Port||995|
|Incoming (POP3) Encryption Security||SSL|
|Incoming (POP3) Username||Enter the Email Address of your Bigpond account. For instance, your email ID that ends with any of these ‘@bigpond.com’, ‘@bigpond.net.au’ or ‘@telstra.com.’|
Bigpond/Telstra Outgoing SMTP Server Settings
|Telstra (SMTP) Server Name||smtp.telstra.com|
|Outgoing (SMTP) Server Port||465 (recommended with SSL) or 587 with TLS.|
|Outgoing (SMTP) Encryption Security||SSL/TLS on port 465 and STARTTLS on port 587|
|Outgoing (SMTP) Username||Enter the Email Address of your Bigpond account. For instance, your email ID that ends with any of these ‘@bigpond.com’, ‘@bigpond.net.au’ or ‘@telstra.com.’|
|Outgoing (SMTP) Password||Enter your Bigpond Email Account’s Password|
Customer Support of Bigpond webmail provides support and service to all users 24*7. So you may contact support to let all bigpond email account related problems be sorted out on time.
Bigpond Phone support Toll-Free Number 1800-849-315