www.storeopinion.ca No Frills And Superstore Loblaws Survey
If you are a frequent buyer from any of the stores under Loblaw Companies Limited, chances are that you are going to be happy about this now. The organization values their customer’s satisfaction, which is why they have launched the storeopinion.ca to gather valuable information from their customers about their user experience and about whether they enjoyed the quality of the product or not.
And, when we are talking about customer survey, it includes your experience while purchase from not just Loblaw but also from other stores under the brand including extra Foods, Maxi, or Zehrs. If you are satisfied or even dissatisfied with the products, you can leave your honest opinion on the website.
However, the best part about Storeopinion is not that. Once you enter your review in the survey, you are put into a lucky draw for winning $1000 in cash prize or win 1 million PC Plus points. So, if your luck has it, you might end up winning a pretty sweet deal from the storeopinion.ca survey.
The Loblaw Customer Survey is conducted via their online website Storeopinion wherein the customers can leave their feedback to win exciting cash prizes and other goodies.
Loblaw Survey Rewards and Benefits Details
If you are interested in participating, know that the completion of this survey successfully aids you to enter sweepstakes where you can win between a cash prize of $1000 or you can end up winning 1 million PC Optimum points that you can cash in on your next purchase at any Loblaw franchise. New winners are selected every month.
Loblaws Store Opinion Survey Rules
If this is your first time signing up for the Loblaw customer survey, you need to know about the rules before diving headfirst into it. Following are some of the rules that you need to be mindful of:
- The survey and store credits are only viable for people in Canada.
- The applicant must be 18 years or above.
- You can participate in the survey without making a purchase.
- Every receipt is valid for one survey.
- If you have a receipt, make sure you complete the survey within 7 days of getting it.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- Employers or close relatives of Loblaw employees aren’t allowed to participate.
- You should be a PC member to snag the PC Coins.
- One can enter the survey as many times as they want.
- Winning taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
How to participate in the Storeopinion Loblaw Customer Survey?
When it comes to participating in the survey, there are two ways you can do that. There is the standard telephonic method or the online method, whatever you deem the most suitable to your needs.
Although this method isn’t very popular among young shoppers, it is quite common among individuals who aren’t tech-savvy and don’t have a good way around the internet. The good thing about this method is that it’s easy and doesn’t take a long time to complete.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Call at 1-800-531-2928 and wait for an operator to take you through
- Once you are in, you will need to enter your 19-21 digits long code in the receipt
- In case you don’t have the code with you, make sure that you let them know about the same. In such cases, they will ask you about the store and the location and you can start the survey after that.
Online Method On Storeopinion.ca Website
If you have a viable internet connection and you know your way around the same, the online method works pretty easily.
Here’s what you need to do:
- All you have to do is visit https://www.storeopinion.ca/ and get down to the homepage
- Once you are on the homepage, it is an easy ride from there. Enter the 19-21 digit code that is present in your receipt. In case you have misplaced the receipt, you need to click on “Don’t have a receipt” and follow along
- Following this, you need to select the stores that you want to leave feedback on. You will find all the stores associated with Loblaws in the drop-down.
- Once you have picked the store, the next step is to pick the location of the store.
- Follow this up with the date that you visited the store. This is important because if you skip out on the date, the system won’t let you participate in the draw.
- After filling out all the details, you can then leave your opinion by clicking on the fields available.
- Once you have filled out the survey, accept the rules and regulations of the lucky draw and give the personal details that they ask for and you are in.
The process of the storeopinion.ca survey might seem a little extensive here but once you are on the website and start putting in all the details, it is a pretty simple and fast process.
If you are planning to sign up and fill in the Loblaw survey, we hope this article gives you all the input that you need. Just remember that the entire process is legit so you wouldn’t have to worry about being scammed in the process of trying to earn some extra money and points on the side. Also, check through the rules and requirements before filling in the survey.